Social Worker – Prestwich – Discharge to Assess Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join a busy Discharge to Assess Team in Prestwich.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To provide a professional Social Work services to adult’s customers across Adult Operations.
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To chair a range of meetings i.e., Best Interests and Discharge Planning, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports.
- Model good social work practice and start to take responsibility for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified social workers and providing support and guidance to junior staff with management oversight.
As a Social Worker, you will manage a complex caseload, demonstrate expert and effective social work practice, assess, and manage high levels of risk whilst striking a balance between support and control to protect people from harm.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*