Social Worker – Reading – Looked After Children
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team for Reading.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Generic Caseload
- Brilliant Flexible working opportunities
- Agile working
- Clear career pathways
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
As a social worker, you will Looked After Children up to age 14 and Cared for Children Permanency planning and court proceedings from the first hearing only – 3 sets of proceedings only also you will maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*