Social Worker – Redbridge – Adults Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Disabilities Team based in Redbridge.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
You will be completing assessments, reviews and various checklists and will work with the service users to ensure the clients receive the correct support and assistance needed. The Team works with people with varied needs, including physical disabilities, dementia, Parkinson’s, Autism, ME, MS, Head injuries, Spinal Cord injuries, Learning disabilities, etc., from 18 years to the end of life.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.