Social Worker – Redbridge – MASH
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients MASH Team in Redbridge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which has been rated as OUTSTANDING by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronical Award recognising the best children’s services in the country.
The service offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and family intervention teams. If you have experience in these areas we would love to hear from you.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- £5,000 retention bonus
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
More information about the role of MASH Social Worker:
- The Redbridge MASH has been operational since 2014.
- It was judged as outstanding in the 2016 Ofsted inspection and described as a “model of excellence” in the 2019 Ofsted inspection.
- The MASH service has worked hard to embed a reflective and learning culture in what is a busy and fast paced environment.
- The MASH offers social workers and managers lead areas and opportunities to develop and build on specialisms. Individual experience and knowledge is valued, and this team is well known for driving innovative ideas to manage a sophisticated and highly effective front door.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in children’s services
- Social Work England registration
- The legal right to work in the UK