Social Worker – Redcar – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Redcar.
As a successful candidate, you will undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance and legislation alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children or adults and their families/carers and to undertake the role of allocated worker.
- Work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
- Work in partnership with other department’s within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
- Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
- Be able to recognise safeguarding situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.