Social Worker – Rochdale – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Children with Disabilities Team based in Rochdale.
Benefits of this Social Worker:
- Flexible working hours
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Assessing the needs of individual children and their families for social care service
- Designing and arranging for provision of appropriate care services
- Providing direct social work assistance to children and families
- Establishing and developing effective collaborative working relationships with other agencies in pursuance of effective service provision
you will work closely with the existing Short Breaks Co-ordinator and alongside colleagues in the Children with Disabilities Social Work Team and SEND Outreach Service. You would be working directly with children and families regularly to understand and review their needs and support them to access the relevant short break provision. The role will involve working with colleagues from all agencies to ensure effective integrated service delivery, promoting the best outcomes for the child/young person and their families.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*