Social Worker – Rochdale – First Response Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the busy team at a Rochdale based First Response Team.
This team ensure our most vulnerable children are supported to achieve their full potential. They are responsible for the care planning for our cared 4 children. They are responsible for seamlessly progressing the child and young person’s preparation and transition to independence..
What will it give you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £42 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assessing the needs of individual children and their families for social care service
- Establishing and developing effective collaborative working relationships with other agencies in pursuance of effective service provision
- Designing and arranging for provision of appropriate care services
- Providing direct social work assistance to children and families
- Budgets as appropriate, in accordance with delegated authority
You will be responsible for assisting in the identification and undertaking of his/her own training and development requirements in accordance with the Council’s Performance Management Framework, HCPC Standards of Practice and Professional Capabilities Framework and the strengthening practice programme. You will also ensure that the Council’s duties under the relevant legislation are discharged in accordance with Council Policy in relation to individual service users, parents and carers.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*