Social Worker – Rochdale – First Response Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the First Response Team based in Rochdale.
Each team is made up of one PM, one Advanced Practitioner and 7 Social Workers. As a successful candidate, you would be part of an experienced existing team, with support from their permanent Practice Manager and AP.
Your benefits as a First Response Social Worker:
- Good work life balance
- Condensed working weeks can be considered
- Excellent rate of pay
- Flexible working conditions still in place. Workers will be able to work from the office and from home (There is an expectation to work from the office at least 2 days per week, including one duty day)
- Long term contracts available
- Located in modern open plan office within Rochdale town centre
- Induction and training opportunities will mirror that of the permanent workforce
- Regular supervisions and peer supervisions
- First week will be spent in induction, training and you will be eased into your caseload
- Evidence of agency progression within Teams
Your duties as a First Response Social Worker:
- Case holding responsibility for children in need, there is also responsibility for initiating child protection procedures and initial care proceedings when needed as well as managing private law
- Strong multi agency working to ensure clear and robust step down to Early Help when a case no longer meets CSC threshold.
- Respond to duty matters on a rota (one office based duty day per week) and to undertake multi agency section 47 enquiries / risk assessments.
- Responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families.
Your requirements as a First Response Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.