Social Worker – Rotherham – Locality/CIN
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Locality/CIN Team based in Rotherham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Provide a local and personal social care service for vulnerable customers and contribute to the range of voluntary and statutory social work activities
- Carry out investigations and planned assessments, providing written evidence based reports for highly complex cases
- Assess a customer’s needs in accordance with Council policy and within the relevant legislation, including joint assessments with other relevant bodies, developing preventative intervention strategies and support services
- Develop support plans, identify, negotiate and co-ordinate the services necessary to meet the needs of the individual utilising informal support networks of care where possible and authorise care packages within agreed financial constraints and delegated powers
- Monitor support plans and to ensure service delivery meets acceptable standards and best working practices and review individual circumstances and needs and to amend service provision as appropriate
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.