Social Worker Safeguarding and Care Planning Team – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker for the Safeguarding and Care Planning team to join our clients in South East London.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- £1,500 Retention Bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
The role of a Social Worker:
- You will manage a caseload of children & families
- You will maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division.
- You will undertake appropriate training and to maintain a knowledge of changes to departmental procedure, legislation and regulations and of developments in professional practice.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com