Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Thames – Achieving for Children
Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Achieving for Children – £33,948 to £41,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team for our client Achieving for Children.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate social workers who have the drive to make a positive difference to children’s lives.
If you’re an experienced and confident Social Worker with experience, skills, and knowledge with Children with Disabilities, AfC want you!
Your benefits in this role:
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Free or reduced parking rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms, and leisure centres and much more.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
- A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
- A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
- Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
- Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
- Regular whole service away days
Your main responsibilities:
- You will manage an agreed caseload of children and young people
- You will complete long-term work with families to identify needs and improve outcomes
- You will work to a range of legal options to support investigations, protection and accommodation
- You will prepare and maintain case records and other casework information
- You will prepare reports for Court proceedings to a high quality and to support and prepare workers in the Court process.
- Undertake care proceedings and court work
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.