Social Worker – Salford – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Salford.
As a successful candidate, you will need to have experience in working with Children and families and preferably on a Children with Disabilities Team. You will also have knowledge and experience of Safeguarding and of legislation, regulations and guidance relating to Children’s social care, together with an ability to assess and manage risk.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
- Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
- Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes.
- Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.