Social Worker – Salford – CMHT/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy CMHT/Safeguarding Team based in Salford.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. They will undertake a range of duties including carrying a caseload in accordance with the Care Programme Approach, undertaking assessments, commissioning packages of care (see attached job description for further details) and supporting with adult safeguarding work in accordance with local policy and procedures.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunity in a stable team that rarely recruits locum staff
- Hybrid working with at least two days working from home
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their Carers, in planning care that includes all their individual and diverse needs.
- Making professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks
- Working with people to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs
- Carrying out adult safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support people with care and support needs to develop and put in to action safeguarding plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.