Social Worker – Salford – Community Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy CMHT Team based in Salford.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The successful Social Worker will undertake a range of duties including carrying a caseload in accordance with the Care Programme Approach, undertaking assessments, commissioning packages of care and supporting with adult safeguarding work in accordance with local policy and procedures. They will adhere to the principles and requirements of the Care Act (2014), Human Rights Act (1998), Mental Capacity Act (2005), Mental Health Act (1983, as amended) and Children Act (1989).
There should be a commitment to working in a collaborative, person centred and strengths-based way with service users, carers and families with an aim to promoting wellbeing, independence and social justice.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.