Social Worker – Salford – Hospital/Community Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker with previous hospital and / or community experience to join the busy team in Salford.
In this role as a Social Worker, you will be working directly with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence. You will also work with confidence in multi-agency working and a passion for supporting people to lead the best lives possible and to have the values and knowledge of delivering strengths-based, personalised assessments. It is essential that candidates have previous hospital experience.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunity in a team that rarely recruits agency staff
- Well structured and supported service
- Mixture of home and office based working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user’s carers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.