Social Worker – Sefton – Adult Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Safeguarding Team based in Sefton.
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be participating in the S42 Lead rota prioritising new referrals, information gathering and in SAM discussions.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive rate
- Almost entirely remote working
- Specialist role
- Sefton are known as an excellent place to work as a locum SW
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for
protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of
appropriate social services and/or other resources.
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure
that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and
Council policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative
- Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all
available training and development opportunities.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing
knowledge about theory, skills, and practice with other social services staff, professional
groups and interested bodies.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work