Social Worker – Sefton – Court Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Court Team based in Sefton
As a successful candidate, you will be joining a newly formed court team which will be managed by two permanent managers.
Benefits as a Court Team Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance to be part of a brand new experienced team
- Long term contracts available
- Chance to progress
Duties as a Court Team Social Worker:
- Working with children subject of CIN, CP and CLA plans, ensuring that the right help and support is provided to families support a strength-based approach.
- Showcase your skill set whilst surrounded by hardworking social workers with supportive management.You will be working with children subject of CIN, CP and CLA plans, ensuring that the right help and support is provided to families support a strength-based approach.
- Receive the relevant equipment, training, and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
Requirements as a Court Team Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.