Social Worker / Senior Practitioner – Redbridge (Ilford) – Safeguarding Team
We are currently recruiting a Social Worker or Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding team based in Redbridge.
Recently rated as outstanding by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronical Award recognising the best children’s services in the country. Our client offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, Looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and family intervention teams.
If you have experience in a similar Children services role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Worker / Senior Practitioner role:
- Retention payment up to £3,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 36 hour working week
- Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home
- Access to comprehensive training and development programme
- Season ticket travel – interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
What you will be doingas a Social Worker / Senior Practitioner?
- Provide a quality social work service to children, young people and their families/carers
- Ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
- Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker / Senior Practitioner role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work