Social Worker / Senior Practitioner – Redbridge – Safeguarding Team
We are currently recruiting a Social Worker or Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding team based in Redbridge.
If you have experience in a similar Children services role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Worker / Senior Practitioner role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support/supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
What you will be doing as a Social Worker / Senior Practitioner?
- Provide a quality social work service to children, young people, and their families/carers
- Ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
- Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker include/Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*