Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker – Harrow – First Response Team
An experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker is required to join a First Response Team based in Harrow.
The successful candidate will be responsive to user’s needs, comments, questions and complaints and co-operate with any investigation or resolution of dissatisfaction at a local level wherever possible.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
- £1,500 market supplement
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
- To contribute to the formulation of the service plan and to be clear about team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
- To strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements at all times.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
- You will need a relevant social work qualification and Social Work England registration
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Qualified as a social worker
- UK Driving License holder
- Completed AYSE