Social Worker/Senior Social Worker – Wandsworth – Looked After Children
We are currently recruiting a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Wandsworth.
You will focus on residents and service users to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision within the friendly social work team led by engaging and supportive senior managers who are striving to continue improving and developing the service. If you have a ‘can do’ attitude and are prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes, then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role:
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Your main duties as a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- You will work on mixed and complex caseloads with children aged 0-18.
- The role will give you the latitude to help improve the outcomes of children and young people in care by supporting them to build a stable future.
- Look to strengthen the service provided to unaccompanied children, maintain our commitment to Permanency Planning and collaboration with children’s professional nets, the family.
- Involved in Court work, adoption and permanent fostering work so extensive comprehension of legislative and policy framework is required.
- Motivated innovator who is committed to working with multi-cultural communities with a desire to develop and enhance the skills and experience you have gained.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work