Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker – Wandsworth – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a busy MASH Team based in Wandsworth.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker?
- £5,000 welcome payment
- 31 days annual leave (rising to 39days annual leave including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishm
Essential requirements for the role:
- Have a thorough understanding of current legislation and the London Safeguarding Children Procedure and Practice Guidance and be committed to relational practice.
- Can work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Relevant legislation, regulations and recognise and build on families’ strengths to create change.
- Are skilled in analysing information and understanding families’ experiences and contexts to ensure they receive the right services within the right framework.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work