Social Worker – Sheffield – Adult Community North Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Community North Team based in Sheffield.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate
- Hybrid working
- Working with various service user types
- Initial three month contract with scope to extend
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload, within appropriate level of responsibility, which will include the more vulnerable individuals or those with complex problems and may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the liberty or safety of individuals.
- Assess people’s social care needs, undertake financial assessments and identify any non social care needs such as health care or housing and acting accordingly.
- Undertake a range of community care and safeguarding assessments in accordance with relevant statutory requirements, identifying risks, needs and options including self-directed support options.
- Construct value for money care packages in collaboration with individuals, carers and contributing agencies in accordance with eligibility criteria and ensuring that risk is minimised and quality of life improved/maintained.
- Work with individuals, families, carers and communities to help them make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.