Social Worker – Sheffield City Council – Assessment/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment/Safeguarding Team based in Sheffield City Council.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Generic caseload
- Hybrid working
- Immediate Start Available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will provide appropriate, professional Social Work assessments of older people, adults with physical and sensory needs or learning disability and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health’s Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
- You will safeguard adults and carers at risk of harm and promote Making Safeguarding Personal principles and their wellbeing.
- You will undertake and review individualised and outcomes-led care and support. To ensure that the wellbeing principles are at the heart of assessment and care and support planning.
- Making professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks
- Working with people to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs
- Carrying out adult safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support people with care and support needs to develop and put in to action safeguarding plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.