Social Worker – Shropshire – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults team based in Shropshire.
Shropshire Council is undergoing a large-scale transformation programme aimed at ‘Creating a better future’, which puts improving the quality of life of all local people at the heart of everything they do.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working
- Interviews over MS teams
- Good support network
- Great opportunity for being integral part of the team
- Initial 3 month contract with likelihood of being extended
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- This post is in the adult social care community team where the emphasis is on maximising independence to enable people to remain in their own communities and homes.
- Use of a strength-based model in practice and performance
- Engagement and development of customer interaction encouraging and values contribution to practice.
- To work in line with legislation, council policies and procedures
- To work in partnership with the Integrated Care Service team with people in hospitals to facilitate appropriate and timely discharges
- In collaboration with other professionals, to assess individual client need and implement and monitor the agreed care plan, as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.