Social Worker – Shropshire – Continuing Healthcare Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Continuing Healthcare Team based in Shropshire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
▪ Providing an excellent service for people identified as needing social work support
▪ Attending and contributing to the CCG’s Continuing Healthcare assessment process
▪ Develop positive relationships with regard to the joint responsibilities relating to the CHC assessment duties.
▪ Providing appropriate challenge where there is clear and evidenced information which may be used within a recognised dispute process.
▪ Liaising with other professionals as required
▪ Managing workload, receiving referrals, responding to the needs and requests of the person as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.