Social Worker – Slough – AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy AHMP Team in Slough.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To undertake investigations and prepare reports for panels, case conferences and courts as required with specific reference to Safeguarding procedures and quality of care requirements.
- To attend and participate positively in team meetings to promote and integrate responses to service users and to provide value for money services.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships to ensure the smooth transition of clients through the system and that Directorate and client requirements are met and consistently delivered.
- Ensure that clients are empowered throughout the assessment process and ensure they are at the centre of decision making in order that opportunities for choice and control over their support arrangements are optimised.
As a Social Worker, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team and manage a varyingly complex and diverse caseload of clients to provide appropriate assessments in order to identify levels of need and outcomes required. Develop support plans and service delivery packages for clients in accordance with Council and Departmental Procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*