Social Worker – Slough – Learning Disability
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker – Learning Disability to join our client’s team in Slough
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker – Learning Disability who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Learning Disability role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £32 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker – Learning Disability:
- To work with individuals and be able to undertake assessments of risk, need and capacity, responding appropriately when necessary.
- To understand the key concepts of the knowledge base relevant to Social Work. To have an excellent working knowledge of the Mental Capacity act, Continuing Health Care and Safeguarding practice.
- To contribute to the enhancement of practice in the department, both individually and within the team. To engage in evidence-based practice, evaluate practice systematically and participate in audit procedures.
As a Social worker you will facilitate service users in the identification of services within the community and purchasing of services on their behalf to meet both their short term and long-term needs. You will ensure the safe use of equipment & adaptations and teach service users/carers to safely use the equipment. To ensure that all work complies with relevant legislation, policy, and guidance on safe working practice.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker – Learning Disability:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*