Social Worker – Slough – Referral and Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a down-to-earth Children’s Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment team based in Slough.
Working in the Referral and Assessment team, what our client calls the ‘front door of social work’, you will be responsible for undertaking social work on allocated cases and producing outcome-based plans that reflect the needs of and risks to children and their families. Our client is looking for someone honest, approachable and someone who can be themselves.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Employee Engagement Group – ensuring all voices are heard within the workplace
- Employee Assistance Programme – ensuring you have access to support and advice
- Offer great relocation packages
- Market supplement of up to £5,600 for frontline social workers
- Offer a retention package of £1000 after 18 months
- A personal car lease scheme
- All staff have access to the Blue Light card- which offers discounts of hundreds of high street and online stores
- Carpool Scheme
- Season ticket loans for cheaper public transport
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Offer flexible working to help support work/life balance
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Slough?
- To develop effective relationships with children, young people and their families to improve impact of work and determine the level of service available ensuring written plans are agreed with the CYP and their families and reflect their views.
- To determine, using evidence-based practice how these needs will be met subject to resources, statutory responsibilities, within the framework of council policies and procedures.
- To maintain, monitor and review accurate records of all work undertaken ensuring recording information is accurate and up to date, including comprehensive use of the Integrated Children’s System.
- To contribute to the development of services to children and families and to attend and contribute positively to team meetings to promote the delivery of integrated and effective services.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social work degree
- Social Work England registered
- 1 Year ASYE- indicative post graduate experience
- Professional Standards
- Ability to write reports to a high standard
- The legal right to work in the UK