Social Worker – South East – AMHP
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Approved Mental Health Practitioner (Social Work qualified) to join a busy team in the South East.
As a successful AMHP, you will be required to a team player, with the ability to work individually when required, in a variance of locations such as hospital and community.
What’s in it for you as a AMHP Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a AMHP Social Worker include:
- Participate in daily morning team meetings and contribute to these and partake in the duty rota, and other tasks as directed by the Lead Practitioner.
- Undertake preventative and supportive work with other teams in the community that will support reduce detentions to hospital.
- Have knowledge of local resources and provide a casework service for clients in the department’s care or referred by outside agencies using a recovery focused model and be aware of alternatives to hospital admission and least restrictive options for individuals.
- Keep up to date records of visits / assessments undertaken, completing reports on electronic records using local protocols in consultation with their senior.
- Submit Court reports, attend Court if needed and complete all statutory forms as appropriate within agreed timelines.
- Experience of community mental health risk assessment (including identifying any Safeguarding Children/safeguarding adult issues) and following appropriate procedures to address these.
- Assist in meeting the requirements of mental health legislation, departmental policy, and locally agreed procedures.
What we are looking for in a AMHP Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.