Social Worker – South East – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team in the South East. The successful Social Worker will work across the full spectrum of social work interventions which includes Child Protection, Children in Need, Looked After Children and Transitions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Children’s Social Worker to become part of a highly skilled team with a manageable caseload commitment.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Manageable caseload commitment – aim for no more than 15 cases per social worker
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Commitment to staff well being
- Access to great training
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To support and be instrumental in developing and maintain a multi-disciplinary service to the community of Warwickshire. Promoting a culture of collective responsibility and problem solving
- To participate in the development of progressing the national and local agenda, including best practice standards, social services department for adults.
- To assist in the management of the resources of the team including work allocation and quality management, budget control and the provision of supervision and appraisal, (including planning, arranging and where appropriate the provision of training and development activity) to team members and others
- To foster and promote multi agency partnership working amongst the voluntary and statuary/non statuary sector strengthening the care management process, to improve outcomes for people with a learning disability and their families and carers
- To ensure that working procedures and practices in relation to care management, community development and service provision comply with statutory duties, functions, policies, and procedural guidelines
- To advise the team manager on any issues, changes or constraints which require attention to improve the effectiveness of services
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.