Social Worker – South East – Family Support and Protection
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for a Children’s Social Worker to join our client’s Safeguarding and Family Support Team in the South East.
The team are looking for a highly talented and ambitious Social Worker to join them in their collective efforts to re-shape their service delivery while providing a person-centred approach to their cases.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be joining a supportive, challenging and inspirational team, striving towards the shared purpose of achieving independence, choice and the best possible results for service users.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- £3,000 retention bonus
- Discounted parking
- Access to a leading pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous annual leave
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences.
- Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
- Support families to form family safety plans that work for them.
- Create close working relationships within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.