Social Worker – South East – Fostering
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Fostering Team based in the South East.
As a successful Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Effective induction
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective Supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- Flexible/Remote Working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Lead professional in assessing, planning and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention
- Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making
- Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse (PCF requirement)
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.