Social Worker – South East London – Adult Neighbourhood (OT/PD/LD)
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join our clients Adult Neighbourhood (older adults / physical disability / mild learning difficulty) team based in South East London.
If you are an experienced Social Worker with similar Adult experience and are looking for the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Effectively manage a sometimes-complex caseload, undertake a range of assessments, and help resolve conflict where appropriate.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative, and evaluate their own and others practice.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.