Social Worker – South East London – Adults Placement & Review Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Adults Placement & Review Team based in South East London.
As a Social Worker you will complete a Care Act Assessment for adults over the age of 18 with physical disabilities in residential or nursing care.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Review the quality of care received
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to improve the outcome for service users
- Liaise with family, care homes and other professionals
- Following up safeguarding concerns as an Enquiry Officer – completing section 42 assessments
- Working with our legal services around section 21s Deprivation of liberty challenges
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.