Social Worker – South East London – Children’s Services
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children’s Services Team based in South East London.
As a successful candidate, you provide reliable effective social work help and intervention to safeguard and promote the welfare of children in need so that children maintain a reasonable standard of health and development, receive reasonable parenting, and have a sense of permanence.
Benefits as a Children’s Services Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
Duties as a Children’s Services Social Worker:
- Identify consistently in a timely way where children are unable to live at home.
- Take action to secure permanence for them within a timescale that meets their needs.
- how consistent effective child centred practice with children at the centre of professional assessment, planning, intervention and review activity, and their views and wishes (appropriate to their age and understanding) are sought and used to understand the child’s world and shape the level of intervention and type of help offered.
- Provide effective professional leadership so that professionals work together to meet the needs of children in need, including those with a child protection plan, privately fostered children, and looked after children and care leavers.
- Work with parents / carers to strengthen protective factors and reduce risks to the child’s welfare.
- Work with foster carers, special guardians and prospective adopters.
- Receive and share information about children and their families in accordance with agreed policies, protocols and procedures, and adhere to the Data Protection Act principles.
- Carry out to a good standard assessment, planning, review and other case management activity in accordance with legal, regulatory and professional practice standards.
Requirements as a Children’s Services Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.