Social Worker – South East London – Referral & Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral & Assessment Team based in South East London.
You will need to have post qualified experience within a similar role whilst managing a mixed caseload, including a significant number of challenging cases that involve vulnerable children with complex problems.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
- Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
- Working within current legislation, the City Council’s policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
- Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.