Social Worker – South East – Safeguarding/Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Safeguarding/Assessment Team based in the South East.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To provide high quality, research based casework service to all children & family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children’s Services
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
- To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.