Social Worker – South Gloucestershire – Children’s Assessment Project
£41 per hour (Increased pay rate available for experienced candidates)
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced Children’s Social Workers to join a Children’s Assessment Project in South Gloucestershire.
Experienced Social Workers will benefit from the opportunity to receive an enhanced pay rate per hour.
Other benefits of this Social Worker Project role include:
- 3 days a week home working as a minimum
- Only 1 day a week duty
- Flexible/autonomous approach to work
- Long contract
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in South Gloucestershire?
- Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
- Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
- Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
- Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
- Attending court.
- Child protection meetings and case conferences
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.