Social Worker – South London – Adults Review Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Review Team in South London.
The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting reviews and assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
- Able to complete reviews of residents with complex needs and work in a strengths-based way to find alternative ways of supporting people to have their needs met.
- Protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard from abuse.
- Show a sound understanding of residents with double-up care and ability to support exploration of reduction in support, ensuring needs are met.
- Be able to work pro-actively and positively as part of a team.
- Display good knowledge of Safeguarding Adults Processes.
- Bring a flexible approach to work to be able to adapt to the needs of the service when required.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.