Social Worker – South London – Children in our Care
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children in our Care Team based in South London.
You will listen, respond, and value children and young people, families and communities and challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity, making a difference for the most vulnerable
Your benefits as Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will be working collaboratively, building effective working relationships with other professionals, internally and externally.
- Carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses to safeguard a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
- You will arrange appropriate alternative care (including, where appropriate a permanent home) in collaboration with children, young people, and their parents/carers where the parents/carers cannot care for them
- You will maintain up to date, accurate and high-quality records of activity on cases.
- Participate in a range of planning and decision-making forums including case discussions, Strategy Meetings, Legal Planning meetings, Child Protection Conferences,
- You will write court reports and give evidence in relation to children at risk during legal proceeding
- You will assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate legal frameworks, policy, and guidance
- Statutory Reviews
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.