Social Worker– South Shields – Children’s Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a social worker to join the busy Children’s Social Care Team based in South Shields.
What will it give you as a Social Worker:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To help the service develop and deliver a range of social work led interventions to children, young people and their families that are relationship based, outcome focussed and compliant with legislation, research, guidance, and best practice.
- To help the team / service ensure that children, young people, and their families receive support at the earliest opportunity that is based on an assessment of risk and resilience factors.
- To develop and embed partnership working with children, young people and their families/carers and ensure that they understand the purpose of the intervention and that their views are valued and used to inform assessments and interventions.
- To develop and embed multi-agency and multi-disciplinary approaches so that children, young people, their families receive holistic interventions that promote a positive journey though intervention and support.
As a Social Worker, you will ensure that the team / service is able to deliver and co-ordinate successful and appropriate permanency and pathway plans for looked after children and young people leaving care that are of the highest quality, evidence based and outcome focussed.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*