Social Worker – South Wales – CAMHS Low Secure
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy CAMHS team based in South Wales.
The service provides specialist support for young people with severe and complex mental health conditions aged 13-18 years.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High rates of pay depending on experience
- Friendly team
- Ongoing contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Carries a caseload of highly complex cases
- Provides advice and guidance to other staff within the organisation and external agencies
- Provide written reports to the Mental Health Review Tribunal, Hospital Managers, and other key professionals
- To work in partnership with patients, carers, relatives and other agencies to identify current and future service requirements and contribute to service development within the scope of the role.
- As a core member of the MDT, facilitate safe and appropriate discharge for patients by co-ordinating the discharge process.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.