Social Worker –South Wales – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in South Wales.
In this role, you will listen, respond, and value children and young people, families and communities and challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity, making a difference for the vulnerable children and young people.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in South Wales?
- Ensuring safety and supporting service users towards independence.
- Championing the views and wishes of our children and young people so that they may be supported to reach their full potential.
- Undertaking regular statutory visits, complete and update assessments and review the children and young people’s care plan.
- Acting as a corporate parent to our children and being the lead professional.
- Working alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child and/or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services, and any other support needed to ensure their needs are appropriately met.
- Occasionally preparing reports and attending court.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.