Social Worker – South West – Adults Locality Team
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a busy Adults Locality Team based in the South West.
The successful candidate will carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with services users to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation whilst building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Carry a caseload with a high level of direction and supervision by and access to the
manager who will agree the means by which care management is to be undertaken is
to be undertaken and approve decisions, plans and written reports.
- Participate in team duty and referral taking systems as directed.
- Undertake assessment of service users needs in accordance with directorate policies
and procedures. Assessments will be carried out in conjunction with service users,
families, carers and other professionals. Assessments will involve the evaluation of all
aspects of an individual’s situation, including an assessment of jeopardy and risk.
- Devise, implement and review care plans to meet service user need/statutory
responsibilities as agreed by the Team Manager or Assistant Team Manager.
- Apply specific methods of intervention as appropriate to the service group.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.