Social Worker – South West – Children’s Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join an Assessment Team based in the South West.
You must be an excellent team player and be able to form positive relationships with colleagues and partners. Together for Children can offer flexibility to employees giving the opportunity to strike the right balance between home and the workplace. The established senior management team listens to the workforce and recognises their want to make a difference to the lives of our service users.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Responsible for the completion of statutory duties mainly comprising child focused s.17 Child in Need Assessments, s.47 Child Protection Enquiries and s.20 Looked After Children
- Direct work with children and young people is a fundamental requirement of the Social Worker role in the Assessment Team
- You will also be responsible for attending and sharing assessments and information at Child in Need Transfer Meetings, Strategy Meetings, Initial Child Protection Conferences and Public Law Outline Panel to initial care proceedings, when necessary
- On a rotational basis you will undertake duty Social Worker tasks to response to child safeguarding issues requiring an immediate response
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.