Social Worker – South West England – MASH
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub based in the South West.
As a successful candidate, you will deliver a high-quality Social Work service to children and families working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations and will work with children in care and their families to secure stable, safe permanent care arrangements.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in South West England?
- Assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
- Implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for looked after children.
- Formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care to achieve positive outcomes for looked after children.
- Produce courts statements and when required, give evidence in court.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.