Social Worker – South West – MASH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy MASH Team based in the South West.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- The application of professional knowledge, skills, experience and initiative to demonstrate a clear understanding of safeguarding in line with the Pan Hampshire Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy and The Care Act.
- Effective and proactive multi-disciplinary team working and networking within the Portsmouth MASH and across community organisations and agencies.
- Triaging adult safeguarding concerns providing advice, comprehensive actions and appropriate delegation within the legal time frame.
- To ensure decisions and outcomes are communicated andall relevant information is robustly documented and shared as appropriate including back to the referrer where no further action has been taken.
- Working independently managing own professional caseload. Taking ownership for ongoing enquiries, reports and investigations including written Section 42 enquiries, non-statutory enquiries and Multi Agency Risk Management meetings.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.