Social Worker – South Yorkshire – Adult Hospital Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Hospital Team based in South Yorkshire.
If you can work in a fast-paced pressurised team and facilitate discharges from hospital and then follow-up with full Care Act assessments, then this is the role for you.
Your benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
- You will engage in outcomes focused and preventative conversations which build on the strengths of people and their local networks.
- You will be required to provide an effective response to safeguarding enquiries and support for people with impaired capacity to make decisions.
- You will manage a varied caseload, which will include capacity assessments, best interest decision making, Care Act assessments, safeguarding investigations, and being part of a duty rota.
- You will deliver exceptional social care to the adults we are supporting and their carers and promote choice and control as much as possible.
- You will need to operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework.
Essential requirements as a Hospital Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.