Social Worker – Southampton – Children in Need
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join our busy Children in Need team in Southampton.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Participating in individual and group supervision and training, to ensure that team performance standards are met, and individual professional skills and knowledge base are developed.
- Keeping written records in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assisting the team manager in developing a Business Plan within a strategic framework for presentation to the Service Managers.
- Participating in the monitoring and evaluation of service delivery and service performance against specified standards and targets.
- To contribute to the direct work with individuals, families, and groups in conjunction with other teams or resources.
As a Social Worker, you will provide a duty service by accepting referrals, initial assessment of children in need and assessing appropriate services. Providing advice and information to meet their needs in partnership with their parents.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*